With over 30 years of experience of experience managing and revitalizing healthcare practices across the country, we understand how credentialing impacts your bottom line. Whether you need help with provider credentialing or provider enrollment, let our team take the pain out of these complicated, sensitive, and error-prone processes.
Who we can help with credentialing services
Sullivan Management & Consulting group can help medical practices of any discipline make sure all of their providers are properly credentialed and enrolled in a payor network. Here are just a few of the medical professionals that we can help credential.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Imaging Facilities
- Health Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Our solutions for healthcare provider verification of credentials include:
- Initial Credentialing And Recredentialing
- Provider Enrollment
- Hospital And ASC Appointment And Reappointment
- Negotiating And Renegotiating Of Payor Contracts
- Establishing And Maintaining NPIs
- Establishing And Maintaining CAQH
- Reporting Demographic And Tax ID Changes
- Reporting Of Expiring Certifications, Licenses And Liability Insurance
- Record Keeping Of Continuing Education
Over the past 30 years we have completed countless appointments for hundreds of ASCs and hospitals. Our team has extensive experience and knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, NPPES, JCAHO, NCQA, OIG, and NPDB accreditation services. We will streamline your onboarding process and help you grow the profitability of your organization. Our team of credentialing experts will be more than happy to assist you! Give us a call or fill out the online contact form below to get in touch.