Business Development Representative (BDR)
Business Development Representative
Sullivan Management and Consulting Group, LLC is a leading managed service and consulting group with a focus in Ophthalmology and Optometry. Our services include Accounting, Operations, Leadership, Revenue Cycle Management, Credentialing, Human Resources, Recruitment, Marketing, and more.
“Our mission is to be your practice’s secret weapon. No healthcare provider has all the pieces they need to implement successful internal processes, increase new patient volume, and grow at a sustainable rate. Our goal is to partner with your business to allow your team to leverage our experience and knowledge of practice management to help your business grow.”
SMCG is looking for a Business Development Representative that is eager and excited to kick off their sales career or continue their career and join our team. The ideal candidate will have an energetic, can-do attitude and be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies.
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives.
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business.
- Be a subject matter expert of SMCG’s expansive list of managed and consulting services.
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in a quota carrying position.
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Previous experience using marketing automation software is preferred.
- Previous ophthalmology and or optometry experience in a sales position a plus.