Business Development Representative (BDR)
Business Development Representative
Sullivan Management & Consulting Group, LLC is a consulting and managed service organization specializing in healthcare. Our clients consist of private practices, hospitals, and healthcare organizations across multiple specialties. We offer services in Billing (RCM), Credentialing, Operations, Talent, Finance, and Marketing.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join Sullivan Management & Consulting Group, LLC (SMCG). Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients and setting appointments.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, cold calling, and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you set the appointment for the sales team. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Senior Leadership.
- Report to the President/CEO (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) a must
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum 4 years or more of experience