Jr Sales Representative – Chicago
Jr Sales Representative
Sullivan Management and Consulting Group, LLC is a leading healthcare managed services and consulting group working coast to coast to help our clients grow by focusing on the Six Pillars of Practice Success. We are currently assisting a client in that needs an outstanding candidate to help grow with an ophthalmic surgical manufacturer.
You could be a good fit for this position if you have experience in ophthalmology, clinical applications, and/or surgery scheduling and are looking to transition into a sales role.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an energetic, can-do attitude and will be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Base $85K
- OTE (On Target Earnings) potential: $130K
- Full suite of benefits
- Car allowance
- Travel reimbursement
- Territory will cover Midwest.
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies.
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business.
- Be a subject matter expert of products and services available.
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, or related field.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Previous experience ophthalmology, clinical applications, and/or surgery scheduling is preferred.
- Previous ophthalmology and or optometry experience in a sales position a plus.