Location: McAllen, TX
This individual is responsible for all aspects of the successful operation of the optical shop by directing, coordinating, and communicating pertinent information, except for issues involving professional judgment beyond licensure.
- Business management experience of two to five years.
- Varied optical management experience of five to ten years.
- Experience in negotiating general business contracts with vendors.
- Familiarity with managed vision care contracting.
- Budgetary experience.
- Inventory management experience.
- Maintains all required state licensure.
- Demonstrates appropriate team player attitude and enthusiasm.
- Works accurately and efficiently in Word and Excel.
- Develops an annual business plan for the optical shop and presents it to the owners.
- Develops annual marketing plans with the management team.
- Develops and recruits appropriate levels of staff.
- Serves as primary interface with vendors.
- Oversees day-to-day operations.
- Acts as a role model in dispensing.
Apply for this position
Fill out the form below to get started.