Optometrist El Paso
We are looking for an Optometrist for our client in El Paso, TX!
Optometric Practice in search of a caring, inquisitive, and medically engaged Optometrist who is willing to experience a wonderful work environment in a fantastic community practicing full-scope optometry of a diverse population. The latest in technology is in use with Wavefront Digital Refractive systems and Digital retinal imaging so you can spend more time face to face with the patient. You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. Practice the way you want to and when you want to. The flexible work schedule for this full time or part time position allows you to focus on a perfect work-life balance.
Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress.
- Handle eyecare emergencies and urgent care.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Experience and comfort in full-scope optometry and routine eye exams are a must.
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Spanish speaking is a plus!
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
$150,000 Base Salary Plus:
- Sign on/Relocation Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Malpractice Insurance
El Paso is where Texas, New Mexico and Old Mexico meet. Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine each year in this historically and culturally rich metroplex surrounded by majestic natural beauty.