Optometrist San Antonio
Location: San Antonio, TX
We are looking for an Optometrist for our client in San Antonio, Texas.
Established practice in search of an experienced Optometrist who is eager to join a fantastic team and provide full-scope optometry to the wonderful community of San Antonio.
Routine responsibilities include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress.
- Handle eyecare emergencies and urgent care.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree
- Experience and comfort in full-scope optometry and routine eye exams are a must
- Valid state license to practice optometry
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of patient personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong sense of workplace professionalism and personal ethics
$120,000 Base Salary Plus:
- Production Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Malpractice Insurance
Despite being a major city in south-central Texas, San Antonio is considered a relaxed place to reside, with a rich, diverse culture, and more affordable living than other big cities in Texas.
Apply for this position
Fill out the form below to get started.